Lay the foundation for your career. Gain a foothold in the professional world.
Current job offers for young professionals
Think you have the skills to succeed? We do, too!
At IPG Automotive, our doors are always open to graduates. We are looking for individuals with ideas and goals and will do our best to ensure that your professional career gets off to a successful start.
Technical Support Engineer (m/f)
- Work on current topics such as autonomous driving and advanced driver assistance systems as well as powertrain and vehicle dynamics in combination with virtual test driving
- Permanent employment in an innovative and international environment
- A wide and interesting area of responsibility in which you can refine your independent way of working
- In-depth familiarization with our product portfolio and further development of specialist skills in the areas of driver assistance, powertrain and vehicle dynamics or in the field of test systems
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and consulting our clients in their use of our simulation solutions as a member of our international and cross-cultural support team
- Acting as a technical contact person for use cases and questions on virtual test driving
- Planning, organizing and carrying out internal and external training courses
- Driving the continuous further development of our products by being networked with our clients’ development departments
- Working in close cooperation with the internal product development and product management
- Degree in a technical field such as automotive engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or similar qualifications
- Preferably initial experience in vehicle development and/or simulation
- Fluency in English is required, German is a plus
- Distinct communication skills and cross-cultural competence
- Programming skills as well as experience in using CarMaker are a plus
- Willingness to travel to meetings with clients on a national and international level