Lay the foundation for your career. Gain a foothold in the professional world.
Current job offers for young professionals
Think you have the skills to succeed? We do, too!
At IPG Automotive, our doors are always open to graduates. We are looking for individuals with ideas and goals and will do our best to ensure that your professional career gets off to a successful start.
Simulation Engineer Hardware Applications (m/f)
- Work on current topics in the areas of driver assistance, powertrain and vehicle dynamics
- Permanent employment in an innovative and international environment
- A wide and interesting area of responsibility in which you can refine your independent way of working
- In-depth familiarization with our product portfolio and the entire range of use cases in the areas of driver assistance, powertrain and vehicle dynamics
- Exciting tasks at the interface between hardware applications and virtual test driving
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, carrying out and completing client projects on a national and international level
- Specifying client needs for new projects
- Conceptualizing, planning, setting up and putting hardware-in-the-loop test systems into operation
- Acting as a technical contact person for questions on virtual test driving
- Expanding functions and adapting models for client projects
- Working in close cooperation with the internal product development and product management departments and acting as a technical liaison to clients
- Degree in engineering in a technical field such as electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or similar qualifications
- Interest or professional experience in the fields of vehicle ECUs, measurement technology and simulation
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Programming skills in C as well as experience in using CarMaker are a plus
- Willingness to travel to meetings with clients on a national and international level