Lay the foundation for your career. Gain a foothold in the professional world.
Current job offers for young professionals
Think you have the skills to succeed? We do, too!
At IPG Automotive, our doors are always open to graduates. We are looking for individuals with ideas and goals and will do our best to ensure that your professional career gets off to a successful start.
Simulation Engineer Driver Assistance (m/f)
- Work on current topics such as autonomous driving and connected vehicles in combination with virtual test driving
- Permanent employment in an innovative and international environment
- A wide and interesting area of responsibility in which you can refine your independent way of working
- In-depth familiarization with our product portfolio and the entire range of use cases in the areas of driver assistance, powertrain and vehicle dynamics
- Further development of skills as a simulation specialist for driver assistance and autonomous driving
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, carrying out and completing client projects on a national and international level
- Specifying client needs for new projects
- Supporting and performing long-term development and research projects with a focus on driver assistance and automated driving functions
- Acting as a technical contact person for questions on virtual test driving
- Expanding functions and adapting models for client projects within the context of the ongoing technical progress in the field of driver assistance
- Working in close cooperation with the internal product development and product management and acting as a technical liaison to clients
- Degree in engineering in a technical field such as automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, computer engineering or similar qualifications
- Preferably initial experience in the areas of driver assistance development and/or virtual testing
- Fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
- Programming skills in C as well as experience in using CarMaker are a plus
- Willingness to travel to meetings with clients on a national and international level