Lay the foundation for your career. Gain a foothold in the professional world.
Current job offers for young professionals
Think you have the skills to succeed? We do, too!
At IPG Automotive, our doors are always open to graduates. We are looking for individuals with ideas and goals and will do our best to ensure that your professional career gets off to a successful start.
(Junior) Consultant (m/f)
- Work on current topics such as autonomous driving and connected vehicles in combination with virtual test driving
- In-depth familiarization with our product portfolio and automotive development processes as well as simulation in the fields of ADAS and automated driving, powertrain and vehicle dynamics
- Permanent employment and a very positive work atmosphere
- A wide and interesting area of responsibility in which you can refine your independent way of working
- Flexible working hours and an attractive salary
- Providing support for consulting projects on a national and international level
- Ensuring the economic, technical and qualitative success of projects
- Supporting the preparation of proposals by specifying customer requirements for complex international consulting projects
- Designing innovative processes for the deployment of simulation in automotive development processes together with our Consulting Team
- Analyzing processes and developing concepts for the optimization, customization and transformation of development processes
- Evaluating trends in automotive development as well as their impact
- Degree in a technical field such as automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or similar qualifications
- Interest or professional experience in automotive development and simulation
- Excellent conceptual abilities and communication skills
- High standards of quality for your own work, a well-structured and independent way of working and a keen perception
- Fluency in both German and English is a requirement as we operate on a global level
- Willingness to travel internationally to meet with customers