Lay the foundation for your career. Gain a foothold in the professional world.
Current job offers for young professionals
Think you have the skills to succeed? We do, too!
At IPG Automotive, our doors are always open to graduates. We are looking for individuals with ideas and goals and will do our best to ensure that your professional career gets off to a successful start.
Junior Business Development Manager Vehicle Dynamics (m/f)
- Challenging responsibilities and opportunities for development in an innovative and international environment
- The opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies and to contribute your own ideas
- A team-oriented and cooperative work environment in a medium-sized business with flat hierarchies and excellent opportunities for career development
- Flexible working hours and an attractive salary model
- Collaborative strategic management of the vehicle dynamics and vehicle dynamics control systems sections of our product portfolio
- Development of strategies for the positioning and marketing of our products and cooperation with our existing international subsidiaries
- Management of the subject areas of new suspension systems, simulation-based ESC homologation and vehicle dynamics control systems for autonomous vehicles
- Internal and external contact for technical questions in the vehicle dynamics field and support for the Sales department during expert meetings
- Representing the company on customer visits as well as at specialist conferences and trade shows
- Cooperation with our partner network in the vehicle dynamics field
- Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, industrial engineering, or similar qualifications
- Thorough theoretical understanding and experience in the vehicle dynamics field is desirable
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Approachable and professional appearance as well as excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)