Lay the foundation for your career. Gain a foothold in the professional world.
Current job offers for young professionals
Think you have the skills to succeed? We do, too!
At IPG Automotive, our doors are always open to graduates. We are looking for individuals with ideas and goals and will do our best to ensure that your professional career gets off to a successful start.
Field Application Engineer Automotive (m/f)
- Work on current topics such as autonomous driving and connected vehicles in combination with virtual test driving
- Permanent employment with a very positive work atmosphere
- An outstanding product portfolio to which you can contribute with your enthusiasm for international project management
- In-depth familiarization with our product portfolio and the entire range of use cases in the areas of driver assistance, powertrain and vehicle dynamics
- An attractive salary
Your responsibilities will include:
- Technical contact person for clients at IPG Automotive and at the customer’s location as well as on trade shows and conferences
- Consulting and support for clients during the implementation of CarMaker
- Preparing and holding workshops
- Analyzing and fixing user problems
- Liaison between the Product Management and Sales departments
- Continuous knowledge building with regard to customer applications
- Analysis of customer processes and requirements as well as development of solutions based on our software CarMaker
- Degree in the fields of electrical/electronic engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, computer engineering or similar qualifications
- Knowledge of one of the following fields at the minimum: vehicle ECUs, vehicle dynamics, measurement technology and/or simulation technology
- Approachable appearance as well as excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Fluency in both German and English is a requirement as we operate on a global level
- Willingness to travel