Lay the foundation for your career. Gain a foothold in the professional world.
Current job offers for young professionals
Think you have the skills to succeed? We do, too!
At IPG Automotive, our doors are always open to graduates. We are looking for individuals with ideas and goals and will do our best to ensure that your professional career gets off to a successful start.
Application Engineer (m/f)
- Full-time application engineering position with IPG Automotive, a leading global supplier of simulation and virtual testing solutions for automotive and commercial vehicle development
- IPG Automotive is experiencing rapid global growth and is in need of engineers interested in working with customers actively developing advanced vehicle control systems for safety and autonomous driving applications
- IPG Automotive offers a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, with attractive salary and benefits, in a small-company culture
- Develop high-fidelity vehicle models used for virtual vehicle development
- Implement virtual vehicle development projects with customers leveraging IPG Automotive’s solutions
- Provide technical product and consulting support for customers
- Support sales and marketing activities by performing product demonstrations, leading customer workshops, and participating in technical seminars and trade show events
- Train customers in the use of IPG Automotive’s products
The following qualifications are required:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, automotive, or software engineering (preferably with a background in vehicle dynamics)
- Working knowledge of simulation software and control system development tools (e.g., MATLAB/Simulink)
- Willingness to travel within the US and support extended project deployments at customer sites
The following experience is beneficial:
- Five years relevant engineering work experience
- Background in vehicle development, control systems, and systems engineering, particularly in the area of vehicle dynamics