Work with us to spur common development and achieve common goals. Advance your career as a specialist or manager.
Current job offers for professionals
We pursue challenging goals and need intelligent individuals to help us meet them. We know from experience that sharing good ideas can make them even better. Our employees are the key to our success – why not bring your own experience to the table?
Managing Director IPG Automotive UK & Ireland (m/f)
- Exciting challenges and opportunities for development in a fast-growing business
- Opportunity to grow an independent subsidiary of a German innovation leader for automotive simulation software
- Be part of the leadership team of a rapidly growing company with flat hierarchies and a trustbased corporate culture
- An attractive salary
- Full responsibility for growing the business in the UK and Ireland for IPG Automotive from an office in the Midlands. Hiring and leading a team of highly skilled sales and support engineers and administrative staff. Key account management of strategic customers with annual revenue responsibility.
- Development and maintenance of sustained customer relationships, both on user level as well as on top-management level at the customer. Price negotiations as well as coordination of IPG Automotive customer support and resident engineers.
- Responsibility for sales planning, realization and growth through strategic development of new customer groups and applications. This includes a detailed understanding of customer strategies, budgets and developments.
- Strategic input to product management and development. Networking with partner companies and universities.
- Responsibility for marketing activities and participation in trade shows and conferences.
- Technical degree in computer sciences, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar qualifications
- 5 to 10 years postgraduate work experience in the automotive industry (vehicle dynamics / driver assistance systems preferred)
- Strong communicator, leadership experience in customer-related business unit
- Customer focus and high affinity for new technologies
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Fluency in English; proficiency in German is a plus